Experienced Commercial Litigation Firm That Services Mesa/Phoenix, Tucson and Surrounding Areas in Arizona
Commercial litigation involves all disputes that arise in the context of business law, including partnerships disputes, contract cases, business torts, breach of fiduciary duties allegations, shareholder issues, RICO claims, and other issues.
We have extensive experience in commercial litigation matters, ranging from simple contract disputes to complex breach of fiduciary duty cases. If you are dealing with any business law dispute — including those involving complex business transactions — we can help you find the right resolution for your business. Contact us today and we can get started discussing your options.
Areas of Focus
The types of commercial disputes and litigation we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Antitrust disputes;
- Banking disputes;
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Business Torts (such as tortious interference with contracts);
- Contract disputes;
- Employment and labor disputes;
- Fraud and misrepresentation;
- Intellectual property rights;
- Liability issues related to officers and/or directors;
- Real estate issues;
- RICO issues;
- Stockholder litigation;
- Ethics-related litigation;
- Securities claims and/or shareholder litigation;
- Unfair competition.
There are circumstances under which mediation, arbitration, or dispute resolution makes more sense than litigation because it allows parties to resolve commercial disputes in a more cost-effective manner. In addition, many disputes can be prevented by preemptive effective contract drafting. In fact, every client and every case is different, and whether or not to pursue litigation is based upon what is best in each circumstance. We will explore and advise you of all potential alternatives for resolving your legal issue, and will pursue all options that best serve your legal interests.
Commercial Litigation Services
At Yusufov Law Firm PLLC, we are committed to helping our business clients deal with their commercial dispute as expeditiously and economically as possible. We have the experience and background in business and corporate law to provide a wide range of options, and provide excellent representation and advocacy both in court and in out-of-court workouts. If you are involved in litigation or have questions about potential litigation, please do not hesitate contacting us by calling (520) 745-4429 in Tucson or (480) 788-0098 in Mesa/Phoenix, or by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a business entity for a small business?
- What kind of business entity is right for my business?
- I found business formation forms online. Why do I need a lawyer to set up my business entity?
- What should I be aware of when buying a business?
- What should I be aware of when selling a business?
- What can I do if I’m not being paid for goods or services I provided?
Call us at (520) 745-4429 or (480) 788-0098 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.