- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Secretary of State (Trade Names and Trademarks)
- State of Arizona Business Licensing
- Arizona Commerce Authority
- 10 Steps to Starting a Business in Arizona
- Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court, Arizona
- Pima County Superior Court
- Making Homes Affordable Program
- Department of the Treasury Housing Programs
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions Foreclosure Help
Credit and Finance
Official website where consumers can obtain free credit reports from national credit-reporting companies.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Consumer credit and financial management advice.
- Federal Citizen Information Center
Articles on money and credit management.
- TransUnion (credit reporting agency) Features information on consumer assistance and identity theft.
- Equifax (credit reporting agency)
- Experian (credit reporting agency)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a business entity for a small business?
- What kind of business entity is right for my business?
- I found business formation forms online. Why do I need a lawyer to set up my business entity?
- What should I be aware of when buying a business?
- What should I be aware of when selling a business?
- What can I do if I’m not being paid for goods or services I provided?
Call us at (520) 745-4429 or (480) 788-0098 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.