Mesa and Tucson, Arizona Lawyer Dedicated To Serving Clients in Corporate and Business Law
The laws governing corporations and other business entities are complex, and require the expertise of an attorney well versed in corporate governance. Some of the many areas in which companies need legal guidance include risk management, regulatory compliance, shareholder communications, board practices, and others. At Yusufov Law Firm PLLC, we work with you, your officers, and your board to resolve any issues that your company may be facing, and to guide the company in the legal aspects of the day-to-day operations of the business.
General Business Law Services
Yusufov Law Firm PLLC can advise and assist business clients on all areas of general business law. Some of the area that we cover are:
- Employment agreements;
- Independent contractor agreements;
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure, and/or non-competition agreements;
- Licensing contracts;
- Lease review;
- Investment agreements;
- Any financing arrangements;
- Other agreements, including those that relate to corporate governance and compliance, business ethics, risk management, etc.
Laws Relating To Corporate Governance
Whether you are a startup or a growing business, it is important that you have practices and policies in place that comply with governance standards and corporate fiduciary responsibilities. This is particularly important if you accept or intend to seek outside investors. We can both assess existing corporate governance practices and work with you and your board on developing best practices, or help you start from scratch in developing these policies and practices.
Business Law Attorneys
Our firm offers a broad array of services in general business law and corporate governance for all businesses. Whether you are launching a small startup or growing an existing business, we can help. We can advise you on where to start and what’s important to ensure that you are on the right path. You can reach us by calling (520) 745-4429 in Tucson or (480) 788-0098 in Mesa/Phoenix, or by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a business entity for a small business?
- What kind of business entity is right for my business?
- I found business formation forms online. Why do I need a lawyer to set up my business entity?
- What should I be aware of when buying a business?
- What should I be aware of when selling a business?
- What can I do if I’m not being paid for goods or services I provided?
Call us at (520) 745-4429 or (480) 788-0098 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.